MENU

Slide

Out with Sssssshirley! Shirdel!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:


Char: Thanks dear! (:

Anon: CRO at a Spa place!

Hi: Hahahs, i might be bringing it in
for my blogshop in the future!

Sheila: Hmm, isn't there a paypal pop-up?
I really dunno why leh, did you look thru the FAQ?

Elina: Hahahas, Samsung NV4

Charlotte: Yup, heard before but never tried it!
Cos i'm not supeeeeer into mineral foundations,

Passerby: hahahas, i told Keida from Clover that
i want hot cherry red and he gave me HOT CHERRY RED! :D
But my current hair colour is like, super faded already,
but still reddish and i love it!

Debsss: Hahahas, is it! Thanks babe,

i'm using the mascara from Ettusais.

Min: End of june!

Mikki: Sorry no idea! You gotta call them!

Xoxo:
Thanks sweeeeetie! (:

Stella:
Lol, any ettusais counters?
There's one at wisma isetan.

Reader:
Hahahas, whoa, hills on your nose!
Or bumps! Hills sounds super serious.
Hmm, maybe their just whiteheads?
Have you tried squeezing it out?

hi:
Hahahas, yeah!
I love it that it absorbs so quickly as well!

Nadnut:
I knoooow, it's been so long since i met you!
Boohoo, i miss yooooooou~~

Yuling:
I miss you toooo babe!

Shufen: lol, we both have horrible boyfs!!

Jessmiex:
hahahas, i told Keida from Clover that
i want hot cherry red and he gave me HOT CHERRY RED! :D
But my current hair colour is like, super faded already,
but still reddish and i love it!


Reader: No problem sweetie! (:
hopefully there's another miumiu event sooooon!

Mel: Lol, use a good eye base,
and if you have oily lids, don't use pencil liner,
for me i can't use pencil liner cos def will smudge,
use gel liner, never smudge on me before!
Even if i go swimming also won't come off! Lol.

Cindy: Lol, i guess it's different for individuals?
Cos i have oily skin as well, and it works okay
for me as well as some of my readers~

Shuqi: Hi dear! For more coverage and oil control
you should get Sheer Matte powder!






Went out with my BFF, Shirley yesterday!
I haven't met her in the looooongest time!
Infact, i haven't been meeting my friends ever since
i started working cos off days are always with boyf!

I accompanied her to Nuffnang office to collect her
$300 worth of Nike loots that she won in a nuffnang nike contest!
Lol, my bff is full of funny and crazy ideas!

shirdel1

Then we went to vivocity and had dinner at Marche!
Wanted to have indian food near nuffnang's office but it was clooooosed!
Pouts, i really wanna eat indian fooooood jeeeeeeessssssss~~~

shirdel2

The marche in vivo is soooo cute!
There was this vintage-y cable car, and i wanted to sit in it,
But shirley goh said i'm out of my minnnnnnnnd~

shirdel3

shirdel4

shirdel5

Foodie foodie foooooooodie~
Rosti! I remember when i was in primary school
we use to eat in Marche all the time and i'd always order rosti!

shirdel7

aAfter dinner we went shoooooopping!
But i didnt even found anything i like, boohoo.
so boring! shall leave all the shopping to taiwan!
25 days to taaaaaaaaaiwan!

Yaaaaaay, 7 days always from work. Must be absolute heaven.

shirdel8.

shirdel9

Lol, shirley bought this super cute dino wallet
when she was on vacation in bangkok last week!


And i'm opening a blogshop with shirley!
Lol, and we were brainstorming for a blogshop name,
and i never knew it was sooooo hard!
Lol, no wonder there's so many kuku names around.

She's really full of crappy ideas,
eg: ChickenHeart.livejournal.com
(theluckiestchick + thsweetheart)
Lol, super wtf right, but i actually like CHICKEN HEART!
HAHAHAS IT'S SO FUNNY!

Imagine people talking about our blogshop they'll be like,
OMG today i bought this super goooorgeous dress
from CHICKEN HEARRRRT!!!




Okay, drop me comments which name do you like the most:


Shirdel.livejournal.com
Deelis.livejournal.com
CHICKENHEART.livejournal.com

(lol, just kidding, shirley would kill me
if i really die die wanna use C.H luh!)


shirdel10

Lol, and this is Fioooooona, one of my friends from class!
It's really funny how we met and i'm still embarassed by it!
It was like 1st day in class and i didnt know anyone,
and then this girl walked passed and i was like,
hmmm VERY VERY familiar leh.

Fiona & F

Then i think she talked to me and or talked to her
and she told me she's shirley's friend

and i went: "OMG Are you spongebob?!"
She replied:" Lol, Are the theluckiestchick?!"

LOL, OMFG why did i even call her spongebob!
So paiseh! cos everytime i read shir's blog and like during
fiona's birthday and stuff she's so crazy over spongebob!




Anyway, boyf has a brand new set of Samsung Home DVS Threatre system,
and he's selling it off at $350! You can save yourself the GST and stuff!
Email fidelistoh@gmail.com if you're interested!





http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=mp3audiovideo&type=hometheatre&subtype=hometheatresystem&model_cd=HT-TZ215T/XSP





By the way, check out the latest collection by TheStageWalk,
Totally awesome! http://thestagewalk.livejournal.com/






Sayonara, Loves!
Gotta goooo, working at 1.45pm today!
Don't even know why did i wake up at 7plus, so tired!
Sigggggggggggggggggggggggggh!

No comments: